Welcome, comrades!

The "Soviet joke," or anekdot , was a common staple of life east of the Iron Curtain. It was common among all walks of life, from ...

Sunday, November 14, 2021

Karl Marx dies and goes to Hell

When Karl Marx dies, God unsurprisingly has him sent to Hell. But after several years, he gets a call from a worried-sounding Satan.

"Please, you need to take Marx back! He's organized the imps into Young Pioneers, he's convinced the demons to unionize, and they're about to overthrow me!"

God relents, and agrees to let Marx into Heaven. Several years later, Satan calls up God to see how things are going.

"Hey God, I'm just calling to see how Marx has been behaving."

"First of all, you shall address me as 'Comrade God.' Second, I can't talk because I'm running late to the Central Committee meeting. Third, there is no God. Goodbye."

No comments:

Post a Comment